My sis and me threw this together one night for dinner and loved it. It has a slight asian twist to it and is a snap to make, too. I hope youll enjoy this as much as we do!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
- 2Add the asparagus pieces and sautee for about 5 minutes or until slightly browned.
- 3Add tofu cubes and spices and sautee over medium heat for another 5 minutes.
- 4Add the vinegar, turn off heat and allow to cook for another few minutes. Then add the oil and serve.
- 5Note: My asian wok spice has paprika, coriander, onion, ginger, chile, garlic, fenugreek seeds, turmeric, fennel seeds, cumin, sesame seeds, cardamom, mustard seeds, nutmeg and cinnamon.
Browse Our Top Soy/Tofu Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Soy/Tofu Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Tofu and Asparagus Toss
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 49.6
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: