Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My sis and me threw this together one night for dinner and loved it. It has a slight asian twist to it and is a snap to make, too. I hope youll enjoy this as much as we do!
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
- Add the asparagus pieces and sautee for about 5 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Add tofu cubes and spices and sautee over medium heat for another 5 minutes.
- Add the vinegar, turn off heat and allow to cook for another few minutes. Then add the oil and serve.
- Note: My asian wok spice has paprika, coriander, onion, ginger, chile, garlic, fenugreek seeds, turmeric, fennel seeds, cumin, sesame seeds, cardamom, mustard seeds, nutmeg and cinnamon.