Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
For the wildcard mixing pot challenge in fish and seafood. For unrulies under the influence. Were spicy over there. This is reminiscent of a middle eastern dish called smaka harra. You can bake it or grill it;were wild, we smoke it !!!! Unrulies under the influence; middle east; spicy.
- In a food processor mix garlic, chili peppers, onion, tomato, tomato paste, and cumin.
- Add cilantro and add green olives.
- Score fish 3 times on each side.
- Brush with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with pepper.
- Put paste mixture on each side.
- Put on foil on grill.
- Grill 45 minutes until dorsil fin comes out when pulled or bake in 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 1 hour until dorsal fin comes off when pulled.
- You need to baste fish which ever way you cook it.