1/1 Photo of Smoked Spicy Snapper
1 hr 30 mins
Dienia B.'s Note:
For the wildcard mixing pot challenge in fish and seafood. For unrulies under the influence. Were spicy over there. This is reminiscent of a middle eastern dish called smaka harra. You can bake it or grill it;were wild, we smoke it !!!! Unrulies under the influence; middle east; spicy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a food processor mix garlic, chili peppers, onion, tomato, tomato paste, and cumin.
- 2Add cilantro and add green olives.
- 3Score fish 3 times on each side.
- 4Brush with olive oil.
- 5Sprinkle with pepper.
- 6Put paste mixture on each side.
- 7Put on foil on grill.
- 8Grill 45 minutes until dorsil fin comes out when pulled or bake in 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 1 hour until dorsal fin comes off when pulled.
- 9You need to baste fish which ever way you cook it.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Spicy Snapper
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.0
- Calories from Fat 258
- Total Fat 28.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 233.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: