1/2 Photos of Smoked Sausage with Cabbage and Apples
4 hrs 5 mins
Another recipe that came with my new crockpot. Haven't tried it yet but will very soon. (I'm guessing at the servings yielded)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Layer the sausage, apples, cabage and onion in crockpot in the order listed above.
- 2Sprinkle the brown sugar, salt and black pepper on top.
- 3Pour the apple juice over all the other ingredients.
- 4DO NOT STIR.
- 5Cover and cook on LOW 6-8 hours or HIGH 3-4 hours.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Sausage with Cabbage and Apples
Serving Size: 1 (333 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 880.5
- Calories from Fat 490
- Total Fat 54.5 g
- Saturated Fat 19.4 g
- Cholesterol 116.0 mg
- Sodium 3182.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 45.8 g
- Protein 39.9 g