Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Smoked sausage, broccoli and cheese over rice or noodles. Yummy!
Make and share this Smoked Sausage With Broccoli and Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb smoked sausage, cut diagonally into 1-inch pieces
- 2 medium red peppers or 2 medium yellow bell peppers, cut into chunks
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 3 cups broccoli florets, cooked crisp-tender, drained
- cooked rice (optional) or noodles (optional)
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat for 3 minutes. Add sausage; cook sausage 1 to 2 minutes per side or until lightly browned.
- Add bell pepper; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until pepper is tender. Stir in Velveeta cheese and milk. Cook and stir until cheese is melted. Stir in broccoli; heat through. Serve over rice or noodles, if desired.
Husband & kid tested and approved! Made this for dinner tonight and yes, there were leftovers, but only because there were 3 of us. Lunch for tomorrow! Thanks for sharing!
This is quite delicious. I used hot Italian sausage instead of the smoke sausage just for personal preference. Everything else was exactly as the recipe called for. Very tasty! Thanks for sharing. Made for Photo Tag.