Recipe by anonymous
Kielbasa sausage pasta dish with an incredible homemade tomato sauce - by far my favorite pasta supper!
- 1 lb smoked kielbasa
- 1 cup apple cider
- 2 cups uncooked macaroni
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canundrained diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook macaroni in salted water.
- Cut sausage into 2-inch pieces and simmer in cider in a large saucepan for about 10 minutes. Remove sausage to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Discard leftover cider but do not rinse saucepan.
- Add tomatoes with their liquid, tomato paste and seasonings to saucepan and simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
- In large serving bowl, mix together cooked pasta, sausage and tomato sauce. Enjoy!