Recipe by kimbearly
A quick one-pot meal.
Top Review by Merlot
A great comfort food dish. Quick and easy to make. I used sweet Italian sausage because that is what I had on hand at the time. I just love meals where you just throw everything in a pan and cook. This is very flavorful. Thank you Kimbearly.
- 1 (1 lb) package smoked sausage (I use cheddarwurst)
- 2 (14 3/4 ounce) cans green beans
- 8 -10 baby red potatoes
- 1 large yellow onion
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes and sausage in bottom of deep dutch oven.
- Slice onion on top add green beans with the liquid.
- Add generous amount of fresh cracked pepper.
- Pour 1 can of water on top.
- Salt to preference.
- Bring to boil and lower heat to simmer.
- Cook till potatoes are done.