Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A quick one-pot meal.
Make and share this Smoked Sausage Skillet recipe from Food.com.
- Place potatoes and sausage in bottom of deep dutch oven.
- Slice onion on top add green beans with the liquid.
- Add generous amount of fresh cracked pepper.
- Pour 1 can of water on top.
- Salt to preference.
- Bring to boil and lower heat to simmer.
- Cook till potatoes are done.
A great comfort food dish. Quick and easy to make. I used sweet Italian sausage because that is what I had on hand at the time. I just love meals where you just throw everything in a pan and cook. This is very flavorful. Thank you Kimbearly.
I made this for lunch today. I needed something easy and quick. This was the perfect fit. Everyone went back for seconds. I did add a little bit of butter at the end to add extra flavor to the beans.
It was a rainy day here and I wanted something simple and easy to make and I came across this recipe. We thought it was real good. Thanks for sharing!