- 1 lb smoked sausage or 1 lb kielbasa, cut in 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can sauerkraut
- 1 onions, chopped or 3 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 4 ounces spiral shaped pasta
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese, for top of dish
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook sausage and sauerkraut for about 10 minutes stirring together.
- Cook pasta 9 minutes.
- While pasta is cooking, stir in soup,seasonings, and onions into sausage and kraut mixture.
- When pasta is tender, drain, and combine in with other ingredients.
- Pour into 2 qt baking dish or 9x13 pan. Sprinkle the parmesan on top.
- Bake covered in 350 degrees oven for 20-30 minutes until heated through.