Recipe by Kimber83
This is a really easy recipe to fix when you are in a hurry. It has only 2 ingredients, and very little prep time.
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut sausage into rounds however thick or thin you like.
- Put Sausage into a baking dish.
- Open stewed tomatoes and poor ontop of sausage.
- Cover with foil and bake in the oven @ 350 for about an hour.
- However many links of sausage you use, thats how many cans of tomatoes. So if you have 2 links of sausage, you use 2 cans of stewed tomatoes. Its really easy, and tastes great. My kids love it.