1/5 Photos of Smoked Sausage, Green Beans & Potato Skillet
This is one of my favorites, and even the ex-DH loves it! I got this recipe from the back of a Del Monte veggie can! It's been a keeper in my family, and truly tastes good--especially if you like smoked sausage! YUM!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb smoked sausage (I always use Eckrich Skinless Smoked Sausage)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can del monte diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 1 (29 ounce) can del monte cut green beans with new potatoes, drained
- 1 -2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (to taste)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1Slice sausage into 1/2-inch slices.
- 2Cook sausage and onion in oil in skillet until onion is tender, turning sausage once to brown on both sides.
- 3Add undrained tomatoes.
- 4Cook over medium-high heat until slightly thickened.
- 5Stir in green beans and potatoes and heat for 3 minutes.
- 6Stir in hot pepper sauce (I use Frank's).
- 7Sprinkle with cheese and heat until cheese is melted.
- 8Serve over rice with additional hot pepper sauce, if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Sausage, Green Beans & Potato Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 654.1
- Calories from Fat 451
- Total Fat 50.2 g
- Saturated Fat 21.1 g
- Cholesterol 115.0 mg
- Sodium 2188.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 36.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green beans with new potatoes