Smoked Sausage Corn Muffins
- Preheat oven to 375°; line muffin tin with paper-liners.
- Cut sausage into quarters lengthwise; then cut crosswise into ½-inch pieces.
- Brown the sausage in a skillet over medium heat; transfer sausage to paper-towel lined plate to drain.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, sugar, and baking powder.
- Add in the buttermilk, oil, eggs, and sausage; stir just until blended.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin tin, filling cups ¾ full.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.