Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Quick and easy Bisquick recipe.
- 1 lb fully cooked smoked sausage or 1 lb kielbasa, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 lb frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix, thawed and drained
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 1⁄4 cups Bisquick
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 3⁄4 cup cornmeal
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 450. Spray 13 x 9 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix sausage, vegetables and soup in pan.
- Stir bisquick, milk, cornmeal, eggs and 1/2 cup of the cheese until blended.
- Pour over sausage mixture.
- Bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes, sprinkling with remaining 1/2 cup cheese for last 1 to 2 minutes of baking, until light brown.