Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Quick and easy Bisquick recipe.
Make and share this Smoked Sausage Casserole With Cheesy Cornbread recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 450. Spray 13 x 9 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix sausage, vegetables and soup in pan.
- Stir bisquick, milk, cornmeal, eggs and 1/2 cup of the cheese until blended.
- Pour over sausage mixture.
- Bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes, sprinkling with remaining 1/2 cup cheese for last 1 to 2 minutes of baking, until light brown.