Quick and easy Bisquick recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 450. Spray 13 x 9 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Mix sausage, vegetables and soup in pan.
- 3Stir bisquick, milk, cornmeal, eggs and 1/2 cup of the cheese until blended.
- 4Pour over sausage mixture.
- 5Bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes, sprinkling with remaining 1/2 cup cheese for last 1 to 2 minutes of baking, until light brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Sausage Casserole With Cheesy Cornbread
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 497.9
- Calories from Fat 299
- Total Fat 33.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 120.3 mg
- Sodium 1332.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 19.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix