Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Make and share this Smoked Sausage Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) package Johnsonville Smoked Split Rope Sausage, diced
- 3 cups frozen cut green beans, cooked according to package directions and drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 (6 ounce) box chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄3 cup chicken stock
- In a non-stick skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until lightly browned.
- Add prepared beans to skillet; remove from heat.
- In a small bowl, combine soup and sour cream.
- Pour over sausage mixture and stir gently.
- In a bowl, combine stuffing mix and butter.
- In a greased 2-1/2 quart baking dish, spoon one-half of stuffing mixture; cover with sausage mixture.
- Top with remaining stuffing mixture.
- Drizzle with chicken stock.
- Bake, covered, at 350ºF for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.