Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 hrs
Adapted from Better Homes and Gardens Crockery Cookbook
- 1 lb smoked turkey sausage, diced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups pre-shredded coleslaw mix
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen French-cut green beans
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn
- 8 cups vegetable juice, such as V8
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canpetite diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Place all ingredients in slow cooker and mix well.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 to 5 hours or on low for 8 to 10 hours.