Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
- 1⁄2 head cabbage (chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup onion (chopped)
- 1⁄2 lb smoked beef sausage (sliced)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon olive oil
- Heat the oil in a saute pan on medium high heat. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir to coat all cabbage with oil.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes. Uncover, stir, and cook an additional 2 minutes and serve.
I love this classic combination. I used cheddar smoked sausage for this. I doubled the amount of Old Bay, otherwise stuck to the recipe. It's a simple and good meal-in-one. Thanx!
This is delicious, simple and cheap. Thanks!
I made this on 6/29/09 as part of mine and So's dinner. This was made as written, it was good but not what we were expecting. But, thank you for posting and, " Keep Smiling :) "