1/3 Photos of Smoked Salmon With Scrambled Eggs
Smoked salmon with scrambled eggs is the soet of breakfast at which you will also be drinking champagnewith one of those euphoric hangovers after an evening which was quite special. On reflection you'd better get someone else to make them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast the 4 slices of brown bread,spread thinely with butter and cut off the crusts.
- 2Cut each bit of buttered toast into four triangles.
- 3Break the eggs into the bowl and whisk together with the salt and pepper.
- 4Melt the butter in a pan and add the eggs.
- 5Stir with a wooden spoon scraping the egg away from the bottom of the pan all the time until the degree of firmness that you like is achieved; i prefer the eggs to be a little runny.
- 6Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the double cream.
- 7Fold the smoked salmon into the scrambled eggs and serve on the buttered toast.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Salmon With Scrambled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 540.2
- Calories from Fat 358
- Total Fat 39.8 g
- Saturated Fat 19.4 g
- Cholesterol 702.7 mg
- Sodium 876.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 26.9 g