- 1⁄4 cup creme fraiche or 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon peel, finely grated
- 16 large black pepper potato chips or 16 large salt-and-pepper potato chips
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- chopped fresh chives
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice the salmon into 16 pieces.
- Stir together creme fraiche and lemon peel in small bowl. Arrange potato chips on plate. Divide salmon among the chips. Spoon rounded 1/2 teaspoon creme fraiche mixture on top. Sprinkle with chives. Serve immediately so chips don't get soggy.