Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a South Beach Diet recipe that I received from a friend that was on the diet. I just love smoked salmon, so I couldn't resist. This makes a great appetizer or a quick lunch.
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, chilled
- 1 green onion, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese
- lemon wedge
- Carefully separate salmon slices and spread on cream cheese.
- Place a piece of green onion on one edge of salmon.
- Roll salmon around green onion.
- Cut rolls in half, place on serving plate with lemon wedges.
- Serve immediately.