"This is fun take on my favorite kind of sushi? salmon and avocado with a healthy dose of wasabi. It is open faced here so you can see how pretty it looks on the inside and not too much of the bread." So says Dave Lieberman.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the wasabi with the cream cheese in a small bowl.
- 2Spread the bread slices with a thin, even layer of the mixture.
- 3Cut the avocado in half lengthwise and twist 2 halves apart and remove the pit.
- 4Use a spoon to remove the avocado flesh in 1 piece.
- 5Slice each avocado half in 1/8" slices.
- 6Place the avocado slices in a bowl and squeeze juice from 1/2 lemon over avocado slices and toss very gently.
- 7Cover each bread slice with a single layer of avocado slices.
- 8Top with a piece of salmon.
- 9Serve as soon as possible.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Salmon W/Avocado & Wasabi Cream Cheese Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.4
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 8.1 mg
- Sodium 214.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: