Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 lb smoked salmon
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon sour cream, or
- French dressing
- Tabasco sauce, or
- Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- Chop/grind salmon fine; mash cheese and add to fish with sour cream/French dressing.
- Add 1- 2 drops Tabasco/Worcestershire sauce.
- Add seasonings.
- Form small patties 1" diameter.
- Sprinkle with finely chopped dill.
I added creamy italian dressing and worcestershire sauce. Put it in a bowl and served it with crackers. Everyone thought it was great.