Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another fabulous recipe for smoked salmon lovers from the November/December issue of 'donna hay magazine: turn simple into special'. A simple variation on tabouli, which really makes this a stand alone dish, and great therefore for take-to-work lunches. I recommend serving this with Jessica K's Pita Crisps Pita Crisps.
- 200 g smoked salmon, slices roughly chopped
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small cucumber, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup natural yoghurt (I'd recommend Greek yoghurt)
- 4 pita bread, halved, to serve
- 1 lime, cut into wedges, to serve
- Place the smoked salmon, parsley, green onions, tomato, cucumber and lime juice in a large bowl and toss until well-combined.
- Serve with yoghurt, pita bread and lime wedges.
This was a great light lunch today! I love the fresh vegetables with lime juice and the yogurt was perfect! Thank you!