Recipe by PaulaG
I found this recipe while web surfing and found it to be healthier than most. This is great in a whole grain tortilla or on top of crisp bread.
Top Review by evelyn/athens
We really enjoyed this spread on Scandinavian flat/crisp bread for lunch today. I thought all the flavours combined beautifully, and I liked the use of yoghurt over sour cream. The horseradish added a really good flavour 'kick' and is my favourite accompaniment to smoked salmon.
- 1 cup plain non fat Greek yogurt
- 2 ounces neufchatel cheese
- 4 ounces finely chopped smoked salmon
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemons juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the yogurt and Laughing Cow Cheese until smooth. Stir in the remaining regredients.
- Place in a container with tight fitting lid and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Stir before serving and garnish with additional freshly snipped chives as desired.