Recipe by Mama's Kitchen (Hope)
Delicious and quick appetizer!
Top Review by Baby Kato
This is an excellant spread Mama's Kitchen. I made it exactly as written. The neufchatel cheese, lemon and smoked salmon, take this to a new level. I love the addition of the green onions. It was rich, thick, creamy and oh so flavorful. Kudos on a lovely treat that I will be enjoying again tomorrow.
- 12 ounces smoked salmon
- 2 (8 ounce) packages neufchatel cheese
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1⁄4 cup green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese, lemon juice, milk and dill weed til well combined.
- Crumble or shred salmon and add to cheese mix.
- Mix until blended and desired consistency. More mixing breaks up salmon more- less keeps it chunkier.
- Chop green onions and garnish the top of spread with them or mix inches.
- Serve well chilled with crackers, toast points or sliced/cubed bread.