Prep 11 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 lb smoked salmon
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill
- 4 crepes
- Recipe By : Cooking Live Show #CL8863.
- In a food processor puree half the smoked salmon, add the cream cheese, butter, lemon juice and blend until the mixture is smooth. Transfer the puree to a bowl and stir in the dill. On the paler side of each crepe spread a thin 1/4 of the puree mixture, top with 1/4 salmon slices. Roll the crepe tightly to enclose the filling in the crepe. Chill seam side down, covered for at least 1 hour, oruntil they are firm enough to slice. Slice diagonally into 1/4-inch thick spirals.