Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
this is a easy healthy breakfast that is only 92 calories per portion
- 4 tomatoes (about 4oz/115g)
- 2 ounces smoked salmon, pieces
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives (for sprinkleing)
- 1. preheat the broiler to high and line with foil. cut the tomatoes in half and scoop out the flesh and seeds. chope the flesh and seedsfinely then place in a strainer to allow excess liquid to drain.
- 2. cut the salmon into small pieces. in a seperate bowl, beat the egg,egg white and wayer , with pepper to taste. heat a non stick pan and add the beaten eggs, cook for 1 min stirring continuously, then stir in the drained tomatoe flesh and smoked salmon continue to cook untill eggs are set to personal preference.
- 3. mean while place the halved tomatoes in the broiler rack for 2 minute when the egg mixture is set, use it to fill the warm tomatoe cups.sprinkle with snipped chives and serve two tomatoe cups per person.