1/1 Photo of Smoked Salmon Scramble
Miss Annie's Note:
A variation on scrambled eggs. Very tasty, and good for family or guests.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Break up salmon into bite-sized pieces.
- 2In a medium bowl whisk eggs until light and frothy.
- 3In a small bowl mash cream cheese and dill together with a wooden spoon.
- 4In a large, nonstick sauté pan melt butter over medium heat.
- 5Add eggs.
- 6While eggs are still soft and wet, stir in smoked salmon, cream cheese, and a grating of white pepper.
- 7Using a rubber spatula, pull eggs that are cooked on the edges to the center of the pan and gently shake the pan to redistribute the scrambled eggs evenly over the cooking surface.
- 8Continue to cook, moving the eggs from the side to the center of the pan every few minutes, until eggs reach the desired consistency.
- 9Serve Immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Salmon Scramble
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.4
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 317.5 mg
- Sodium 306.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 13.5 g