- 6 ounces smoked salmon
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 5 Egg Beaters egg substitute
- non-fat cooking spray
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup soymilk
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix eggbeaters, soy milk, and italian dressing together in bowl.
- Heat pan to medium heat and spray with Pam cooking spray.
- Add mixture to pan, cover and let cook slowly for about 5 minutes.
- Add in remaining ingredients and scramble it all together.
- Cook until eggs are done.