1/2 Photos of Smoked Salmon Scramble
chef blade's Note:
Full-flavored egg dish for Brunch. Serve with bagels, cream cheese, and home-grown tomatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 eggs
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin,half-rings
- 1 cup lox or 1 cup smoked salmon, cut into pieces
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped sun-dried tomato (optional)
- 2 -3 tablespoons oil or 2 -3 tablespoons margarine or 2 -3 tablespoons butter
- 1Heat oil in non-stick skillet.
- 2Saute onion until half cooked.
- 3Whisk eggs, s&p, and sour cream.
- 4Pour eggs into skillet and turn constantly with rubber spatula until half-cooked.
- 5Add Salmon, chives, tomato and keep folding.
- 6Turn into casserole dish or separate plates.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Salmon Scramble
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.6
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 375.1 mg
- Sodium 292.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 12.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: