Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Food & Wine. Serve this with rice or lentils for a light dinner. "The oily richness of smoked salmon is a classic match with the lemony-dry tartness of Champagne."
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon finely chopped orange zest
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 lb sliced smoked salmon, cut into thick strips (see Note, or 1/2 lb two 5 1/2 - to 6-ounce cans fish, drained and broken up)
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- In a medium bowl, combine the orange juice, olive oil, lemon juice and orange zest and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the salmon and red onion and toss to coat with the dressing.
- Arrange the salad on a plate and serve.