Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I bought some smoked salmon, not the lox style cured fish, but a section of the fish that had been smoked as one piece. After eating some of it plain, I decided to turn the rest of it into salmon salad and it was wonderful. Since salmon is so good for you, this might become a staple in my diet.
- 1 cup flaked smoked salmon (be sure to remove all of the pin bones and skin)
- 2 tablespoons Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Refrigerate until cold before serving. (Cooking time is actually chilling time).