Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick, simple, colourful, light and delicious
Make and share this Smoked Salmon Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 250 g norwegian smoked salmon, very thinly sliced
- 1 bunch mixed salad green
- 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 30 g capers, finely chopped
- 60 ml olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice of
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Lightly blend all the ingredients for the dressing and season with salt and pepper.
- Pile up a small portion of the mixed salad leaves in the centre of the plate.
- Then arrange the slices of cucumber followed by sliced salmon as desired on top of the bed of lettuce.
- Then spoon the dressing and the vinegar all over.
Very nice and easy recipe. My date loved it, and so did my friends. They thought the salad was totally amazing. Definitely a keeper (even though I omitted capers out of the recipe).
Great recipe. Added some cooked shrimp to indulge ourselves. And slightly more balsamic and slightly less lemon. Light, healthy, delicious. And super-fast. Perfect!
Quick, easy, light and delicious!