Recipe by Aaliyah's&Aaron'sMum
Quick, simple, colourful, light and delicious
Top Review by sconehead
Well.....everyone was right!! This was an awesome salad! I didn't have mixed salad greens, and we keep spinach on hand for salads, so I made it with the spinach....it was GOOOOOOOOOOD!!! I also added chopped tomatoe, grilled corn and a little parm. cheese. It was fabulous!! Thanks for sharing the recipe! I will definitely be making this one again. Even my 12 year old daughter fell in love with this salad.....and that is a miracle!!
- 250 g norwegian smoked salmon, very thinly sliced
- 1 bunch mixed salad green
- 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 30 g capers, finely chopped
- 60 ml olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice of
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly blend all the ingredients for the dressing and season with salt and pepper.
- Pile up a small portion of the mixed salad leaves in the centre of the plate.
- Then arrange the slices of cucumber followed by sliced salmon as desired on top of the bed of lettuce.
- Then spoon the dressing and the vinegar all over.