Recipe by Tiggrr
I wanted something different to take along to a work Christmas party one year and came up with these. They were a big hit. I actually use Epicure Seafood and Fish spice but tried to figure out the spices so everyone could try. Just use your own judgement.
- 1 package tortilla, rounds
- 1 package smoked salmon
- 1 container cream cheese spread
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cream cheese, spices and lemon juice together.
- For each tortilla round spread cream cheese over all.
- Lay smoked salmon on half of the round.
- Roll up starting with side that has salmon.
- Seal edge together with cream cheese mixture and lay seam side down on tray.
- You can now cut these into slices right away or refrigerate for 30 min to make them easier to cut.
- The ends will not look very presentable but are great for you to snack on.
- I usually use my veggie tray to take these along to a party.
- I alternate them with shrimp for a great display and put seafood sauce in the middle for dipping.