Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I wanted something different to take along to a work Christmas party one year and came up with these. They were a big hit. I actually use Epicure Seafood and Fish spice but tried to figure out the spices so everyone could try. Just use your own judgement.
- 1 package tortilla, rounds
- 1 package smoked salmon
- 1 container cream cheese spread
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon juice
- Mix cream cheese, spices and lemon juice together.
- For each tortilla round spread cream cheese over all.
- Lay smoked salmon on half of the round.
- Roll up starting with side that has salmon.
- Seal edge together with cream cheese mixture and lay seam side down on tray.
- You can now cut these into slices right away or refrigerate for 30 min to make them easier to cut.
- The ends will not look very presentable but are great for you to snack on.
- I usually use my veggie tray to take these along to a party.
- I alternate them with shrimp for a great display and put seafood sauce in the middle for dipping.
Nice and easy! and really yummy!
Beautiful combination of cream cheese and smoked salmon. Perfect for me as they can be made up ahead of time, easy to assemble and wonderful to taste! I love capers, so I have added those too.
Wow! A really great and simple idea and the combination of smoked salmon, spices and cream cheese works really well together. These can be knocked together very quickly but look and taste classy.