Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A lovely combination to make a great lunch with friends.
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 lebanese cucumber, halved and seeded
- 16 slices smoked salmon (about 300g)
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 16 round rice paper sheets (16cm)
- 1⁄2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- Cut carrot and cucumber into long thin strips.
- Place 1 roll of rice paper in a bowl of warm water until just softened; lift from the water carefully and place on a board.
- Place a slice of salmon, a slice of avocado and a little of the carrot and cucumber and onion on one end of the sheet.
- Roll once, fold in sides and roll up.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients and serve with Dipping Sauce.
- Dipping sauce- combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
What a treat this is - I was lucky and managed to get Artic Char Lox, that combined with the other crisp soft textures was wonderful. Sorry, I used my favorite Thai sauce recipe#33113 not because I didn't like yours just I am so used to this one. I used the small 6" rice paper wraps. This is an attractive tasty recipe that goes into my favorite appetizers Thanks Latchy for sharing this recipe
This was good, lots of contrasts of tastes and textures. Our only (slight) critisism was the dipping sauce was so tasty, the (expensive) smoked salmon could have been poached chicken.