A lovely combination to make a great lunch with friends.
Make and share this Smoked Salmon & Rice Paper Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 lebanese cucumber, halved and seeded
- 16 slices smoked salmon (about 300g)
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 16 round rice paper sheets (16cm)
- 1⁄2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- Cut carrot and cucumber into long thin strips.
- Place 1 roll of rice paper in a bowl of warm water until just softened; lift from the water carefully and place on a board.
- Place a slice of salmon, a slice of avocado and a little of the carrot and cucumber and onion on one end of the sheet.
- Roll once, fold in sides and roll up.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients and serve with Dipping Sauce.
- Dipping sauce- combine all ingredients in a small bowl.