1/2 Photos of Smoked Salmon & Rice Paper Rolls
A lovely combination to make a great lunch with friends.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 lebanese cucumber, halved and seeded
- 16 slices smoked salmon (about 300g)
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 16 round rice paper sheets (16cm)
- 1Cut carrot and cucumber into long thin strips.
- 2Place 1 roll of rice paper in a bowl of warm water until just softened; lift from the water carefully and place on a board.
- 3Place a slice of salmon, a slice of avocado and a little of the carrot and cucumber and onion on one end of the sheet.
- 4Roll once, fold in sides and roll up.
- 5Repeat with the remaining ingredients and serve with Dipping Sauce.
- 6Dipping sauce- combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Salmon & Rice Paper Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.9
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 218.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
round rice paper sheets
sweet chili sauce