Recipe by Little Suzy Homemaker
This is from Sandra Lee on Food network.
Top Review by FLKeysJen
Since salmon with capers & quesadillas with boursin are two of my favorite things...I knew I would like this. The dill sauce would be great with a squeeze of fresh lemon. The accompaniments aren't really necessary since it's hard to figure out how to eat them in this - a little red onion chopped up inside the quesadilla might work better. Overall a great idea and delicious lunch!
- 8 soft taco-size flour tortillas
- 5 ounces boursin cheese, softened
- 6 ounces smoked salmon
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 red onion, sliced
- creme fraiche (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Set up grill for direct cooking over medium heat. Oil grate when ready to start cooking. Lay out 4 tortillas; spread each half with half of th herb cheese. Divide and top each tortilla with salmon, capers, and jack cheese. Top with remaining tortillas.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream with dill; set aside. Grill tortillas on hot oiled grill for 3-4 minutes per side or until cheese has melted. Serve hot topped with sliced avocado, cherry tomatoes, and onion rings. Garnish with creme fraiche.