Prep 10 mins
Cook 13 mins
Topped with cream cheese, salmon, and fresh dill, this party pizza is easy to make and is perfect with a glass of champagne! Red onion, capers, and fresh dill make nice toppings. Serve the pizza with lemon wedges.
- 1 (10 ounce) purchased fully baked prepared pizza crust (like Boboli)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup minced red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon prepared white horseradish
- 4 -6 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place pizza crust on baking sheet.
- Bake until crisp at edges, about 13 minutes.
- Transfer crust to rack; cool to lukewarm.
- Blend cream cheese with next 4 ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread cheese topping over crust, leaving 1-inch border.
- Top with salmon.
- Slice pizza and transfer to platter.
I used a thin crust wholemeal pizza base which I baked at 200C fan forced for about 7 minutes and then topped with the low fat cream chheese, salmon, red shallots and some prawns I needed to use and then returned to the oven for 1 to 2 minutes to warm through the chilled ingredients, the result a delicous thin crispy pizza, thank you JackieOhNo! and Boomette for recommending, made for I Recommend Tag Game.
I omitted the red onion because of DH but I'm sure it would be great. The taste of fresh dill was great in this. I omitted the horseradish cause I don't care for that. And now I see that I made a mistake. I used 2 tsp of fresh lemon juice instead of the peel LOL No wonder it was lemony a lot. But we liked it. It's a great appetizer to serve. Thanks Jackie. Made for Potluck tag