Prep 8 mins
Cook 10 mins
PARADE | February 2008 Wolfgang Puck; adapted by Sheila Lukins
- 8 ounces prepared pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup dill cream
- 6 ounces smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon red onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 500°F.
- Prepare Dill Cream by combining sour cream, dill, onion and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough out into a 10-inch round. Transfer dough to a rimless baking sheet; brush with olive oil. Scatter sliced onion over the top. Bake until crust is golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes.
- Spread the Dill Cream over the top to within an inch of the edge. Arrange the salmon to cover the surface entirely. Use a pizza wheel to slice into 6 pieces.
This was great! Just like the one my son got at Wolfgang's restaurant in Downtown Disney. YUM! Thanks for the recipe!