Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is really an appetizer. It is served cold. It is very tasty, and quick to make.
- 1 pizza crust, 12-inch pre baked
- 1⁄4 cup honey dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, finely minced
- 1⁄2 lb lox, thinly sliced (smoked salmon)
- 1⁄2 red onion, thinly sliced & separated into rings
- 1 tablespoon capers, well drained
- Mix mustard, sour cream and dill together.
- Spread on crust.
- Cover with salmon.
- Evenly place single layer of onion rings over salmon.
- Sprinkle with capers.
- Slice and enjoy.
YUMMMM! this is too good for words, as always I did some amount adjustments, this would make great party food and I intend to make it again to serve to guests, if you love food with flavor then try this recipe it is wonderful, thanks for sharing Connie!