Our friend Gail made this for brunch last weekend and she sent me the picture. It was wonderful, she served it with, homemade home fries and sliced tomato.
- Mix the sour cream, chopped basil leaves and italian seasoning.
- Set aside.
- Roll out the pizza dough on a greased pizza pan.
- Using a fork, punch some holes on the dough.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 8 to 10 minutes until done.
- Spread the sour cream mixture on the pizza.
- Arrange sliced salmon on top.
- Season with ground black pepper if desired.
A very enjoyable pizza (I used a premade frozen base), I used fresh sweet basil from the garden but I think if I did not add some cheese I would have had a revolution on my hands so I did add a light sprinkle of cheese mix (mozzarella, parmasan and cheddar )on the pizza before going into the oven. Thank you Dancer^ for a great recipe made for Bargain Basement Tag Game.