1/2 Photos of Smoked Salmon Pizza
Our friend Gail made this for brunch last weekend and she sent me the picture. It was wonderful, she served it with, homemade home fries and sliced tomato.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the sour cream, chopped basil leaves and italian seasoning.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Roll out the pizza dough on a greased pizza pan.
- 4Using a fork, punch some holes on the dough.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for about 8 to 10 minutes until done.
- 6Spread the sour cream mixture on the pizza.
- 7Arrange sliced salmon on top.
- 8Season with ground black pepper if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Salmon Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 41.3
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 8.4 mg
- Sodium 10.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: