Our friend Gail made this for brunch last weekend and she sent me the picture. It was wonderful, she served it with, homemade home fries and sliced tomato.
- Mix the sour cream, chopped basil leaves and italian seasoning.
- Set aside.
- Roll out the pizza dough on a greased pizza pan.
- Using a fork, punch some holes on the dough.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 8 to 10 minutes until done.
- Spread the sour cream mixture on the pizza.
- Arrange sliced salmon on top.
- Season with ground black pepper if desired.