Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a great appetizer. It always goes quickly.
- 4 pita breads
- 4 ounces goat cheese or 4 ounces cream cheese with green onion (or any other flavor CC)
- 12 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Lay the pita on a baking sheet.
- Whip the cheese until light and fluffy.
- Spread the cheese evenly on the pita bread, leaving a 1/2 inch border around the edge Place salmon on top, completely covering the cheese.
- Bake until salmon is warm (about 6 minutes).
- Cut into wedges using a pizza cutter or sharp knife.