Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
These taste great and also look really nice. This recipe is really good with the ingredients layered on top of thin baguette slices or rolled up in the tortillas, whatever you're in the mood for.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup capers
- 170 g smoked salmon (thinly sliced)
- 5 -6 flour tortillas or 1 baguette
- Directions for PINWHEELS:.
- Mix the cream cheese, lemon juice and red onion together.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly onto the tortillas.
- Place a layer of smoked salmon across the middle of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle the capers along the salmon.
- Tightly roll each tortilla and wrap securely in plastic.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting into ¾ inch slices and serving.
- Directions for BAGUETTES:.
- Mix the cream cheese and lemon juice together.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly onto the baguette slices.
- Top with smoked salmon and sprinkle the red onion and capers on top.
These turned out pretty good. The only change I'll make next time is cut back the capers abit, I found they slightly over-powered the cream cheese & salmon. Nice variation to tortilla rolls, thanks for sharing.
Loved these little appitizers!!! I would do these again and again!!!