Prep 15 mins
Cook 13 mins
An easy elegant appetizer to serve for a baby,wedding shower, or cocktail party.
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 ounces smoked salmon, finely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onions
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 16 fresh dill sprigs
- Heat oven to 350°F Unroll dough and separate into 2 long rectangles; press each into 12x4-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- In small bowl, mix mustard and honey; spread over each rectangle. Top each with salmon, onion and chopped dill.
- Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle; press edge to seal. With serrated knife, cut each roll into 8 slices; place cut side down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Garnish each with dill sprig. Serve warm.
These make such quick and delicious appetizers. I made some substitutions based on what I had on hand; honey mustard in place of the Dijon and honey and shallots in place of the red onions. Like I said, quick and delicious. They were served as part of our Thanksgiving celebration.