Recipe by Little Bee
An easy elegant appetizer to serve for a baby,wedding shower, or cocktail party.
Top Review by PaulaG
These make such quick and delicious appetizers. I made some substitutions based on what I had on hand; honey mustard in place of the Dijon and honey and shallots in place of the red onions. Like I said, quick and delicious. They were served as part of our Thanksgiving celebration.
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 ounces smoked salmon, finely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onions
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 16 fresh dill sprigs
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F Unroll dough and separate into 2 long rectangles; press each into 12x4-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- In small bowl, mix mustard and honey; spread over each rectangle. Top each with salmon, onion and chopped dill.
- Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle; press edge to seal. With serrated knife, cut each roll into 8 slices; place cut side down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Garnish each with dill sprig. Serve warm.