Recipe by ChefDebs
Smoked salmon has to be the food of the Gods!! This is a wonderful spread for crackers or small rye bread rounds.
Top Review by Baby Kato
Thank you for sharing this wonderful pate ChefDebs, I enjoyed it very much and will make it again often. I served this flavorful and tasty treat on toasted montreal sesame seed bagels. So good, I really enjoyed the hot sauce in this dish. Made for Think Pink /09.
- 1⁄4 lb smoked salmon, chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 6 teaspoons minced onions
- 1⁄4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Tabasco sauce