Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Smoked salmon has to be the food of the Gods!! This is a wonderful spread for crackers or small rye bread rounds.
- 1⁄4 lb smoked salmon, chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 6 teaspoons minced onions
- 1⁄4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Tabasco sauce
- Combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- Put in a serving dish, cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Garnish with extra dill.
Thank you for sharing this wonderful pate ChefDebs, I enjoyed it very much and will make it again often. I served this flavorful and tasty treat on toasted montreal sesame seed bagels. So good, I really enjoyed the hot sauce in this dish. Made for Think Pink /09.
Delicious, I made a half recipe and got just about 1 1/2 cups. For allergy reasons I had to use spring onion/scallion for the onion and dried dill (about 1/4 teaspoon). Thank you ChefDebs, made for Bargain Basement tag game.