Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Smoked Salmon Pate recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (200 g) package smoked salmon, in pieces
- 200 g light cream cheese
- 1⁄4 glass white wine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped fresh dill (, to garnish)
- pita bread rounds or cracker
- Place all ingredients except for dill in a food processor and process till smooth.
- Place in small bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Garnish with the chopped dill.
- Arrange pita crsps and/or around the dip.
I made this paté, and we ate it all!! This is such a nice change from other spreads that we have been used too. The dry white wine I used gave it another depth of flavor that was tantalizing. I did add some fresh dill to the cream cheese too which I thought was a nice touch. Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful recipe.
Wonderful! I added some Citrus Grill seasoning (Durkee Grill Creations and some chopped fresh dill. Threw everything except dill in food processor and let flavors blend in the frig for about an hour. We will have this often. Lots of Omega 3!! Thanks for posting Evie.
This is a wonderful dish! However, I added grated onions to the dish, just 2 tablespoonss, did so because of personal preference. Otherwise, the dish is just fabulous and oh so good! Thank you so much for sharing, it is great, Diane