This was something I did when unexpected guests arrived, and it went down well.
Make and share this Smoked Salmon & Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- Bring salted pasta water to a boil and while the pasta is cooking, sauté the garlic in the oil in a skillet--but don't burn it.
- Add the walnuts and cook 2-3 minutes, then add salmon and season lightly.
- Add the cream and heat through.
- Drain the pasta and turn it into the skillet, toss and add the parsley, and serve.
- Top with freshly grated parmesan if desired.