Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Adopted Recipe! Wow, is good!
Make and share this Smoked Salmon Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- Cook fettucine or other type pasta until al dente.
- Meanwhile, saute onion in butter till soft in a heavy skillet or cast iron frying pan.
- Add smoked salmon, cream and heat gently, stirring together until smooth.
- Drain fettucine noodles, add the Salmon sauce, pepper to taste and stir-in gently.
- Sprinkle with fresh basil and serve hot.
- Serve this pasta recipe with french bread and have parmesan cheese at the table.
I tried recipe [smoked salmon pasta 10819] on 6th feb for a special dinner[our 32nd wedding anniversary ]Iwould like to say it was delicious we both enjoyed it very much I will be making it again thank you carol
yummy! I love salmon and this was very tasty and easy to make!
As I was making this pasta I became a little worried as I had tasted the sauce and thought it was somewhat bland. But OH what a difference the parmesan and basil make!! after combining the pasta and sauce and letting them cook together(I think this is an important step plus it gives you a minute to do some preliminary cleanup) a little then sprinkling generously with the basil and especially the parmesan cheese. THIS PASTA WAS SO GOOD!! My boyfriend raved about it. I did also sprinkle on a little green onion cause I like color, but I dont think it affected the taste of the dish much. I also used spaghetti because thats what I had. I will defenitly be making this again. AND bonus it's quick and easy with a short ingrdients list! Thanks for another great recipe.