This is core or 2.5 points per serving. I have made with smoked salmon and smoked trout and both taste good. This is a really great recipe to use either as a starter to take have for lunch on some rye crispbreads, etc. Please note that this really needs to chill for 12 hours to be at it's best, but I have eaten it straight away in the past and it's still good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Method 1:.
- 2Place all ingredients (except the pepper) in a food processor and process until everything is well combined but NOT completely smooth.
- 3Season with ground black pepper to taste.
- 4Cover and chill for 12 hours.
- 5Method 2:.
- 6Cut the salmon into small pieces.
- 7Mix all ingredients (except the pepper) together well in a bowl.
- 8Season with ground black pepper to taste.
- 9Cover and chill for 12 hours.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Salmon or Trout Pate (Weight Watchers/Core)
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.1
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 338.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 8.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of