Montana Heart Song's Note:
Purchase smoked salmon or lox and tin of smoked oysters. Make sure there are no bones in the salmon. Wonton Wrappers and bits of cheese of your choice.This is one appetizer your guests will love.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place wonton wrappers on damp kitchen towel.
- 2Cut smoked salmon in 24 pieces, remove any bones.
- 3Place smoked oysters on paper towels to completely drain the oil from them.
- 4Place a smoked oyster,or a smoked salmon chunk in the center of wrapper.
- 5Add a pinch of dill weed on top of smoked salmon only.
- 6Salt and pepper if you wish.
- 7Add shredded cheese on top of smoked oyster if desired.
- 8Note: If you purchase lox, you may want to put a cream cheese cube on top.
- 9Dampen the edges of the wrapper with water and bring all sides together at once and twist and seal.
- 10Prepare all at once and set aside. Refrigerate if desired.
- 11Preheat oil to 375*.
- 12Fry until golden brown.
- 13Place on paper toweled tray.
- 14Keep warm in the oven before serving.
- 15Dip in hot sauce if you wish.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Salmon or Smoked Oyster Hobo Bags
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.8
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 46.0 mg
- Sodium 523.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 13.4 g