Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is very easy and everyone loves it. It is equally good with any red caviar or with finely chopped smoked salmon. I like to serve this with Snack Westphalian Pumpernickle or any plain cracker.
- 8 ounces bar neufchatel cheese
- 1 bunch scallion, greens only, chopped fine
- 2 -3 ounces red salmon roe or 2 -3 ounces lumpfish caviar or 2 -3 ounces smoked salmon, chopped fine
- black olives (to garnish)
- Place the cheese on any plate and press the finely chopped scallion greens thickly on it.
- Put the plate you're serving it on on top of the scallions and cheese and invert onto the serving plate.
- Spoon the caviar or press the chopped smoked salmon on top of the cream cheese.
- Can refrigerate a few hours or serve immediately.