1/3 Photos of Smoked Salmon Omelet With Herbs
Epicurious. Serve with an arugula salad and fresh fruit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon coarse-grained Dijon mustard
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives or 2 tablespoons green onion tops
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh tarragon (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 ounces smoked salmon, cut into strips
- 1Whisk sour cream and mustard in small bowl to blend.
- 2Whisk eggs, 2 tablespoons water, chives and tarragon in medium bowl to blend. Season egg mixture with salt and pepper.
- 3Melt 1 teaspoon butter in small nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of egg mixture and stir briefly. Let eggs begin to set at edges.
- 4Using spatula, lift edges and tilt pan, allowing uncooked portion to flow underneath.
- 5Cook until eggs are set but still moist, about 1 minute. Spread half of mustard mixture and half of salmon over half of omelet.
- 6Using spatula, fold unfilled portion over filling. Slide omelet out onto plate. Repeat with remaining butter, egg mixture and fillings to make second omelet.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Salmon Omelet With Herbs
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.7
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 397.7 mg
- Sodium 508.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 20.0 g